Tuesday, March 24, 2015

So in class today I have been commenting on other peoples blogs and checking out delicious.com. Maybe its just the fact that I only slept 2 hours last night and only 4 hours the night before but I am having trouble figuring out what delicious and similar sites are all about. I suppose I understand the concept but I just don't think I would ever be personally interested in using such a service...I am however finding EndNote to be of continuing use.

I also had a look at writing some HTML today going just from what I can remember (not sure why I chose to have a go at this, suppose I was curious). Turns out that after 2 years of not writing HTML I pretty much can't remember anything (again maybe my sleep deprivation is contributing).

We did not end up doing any work in a Google-docs this week but I think most of the members of the group have used Google-docs before. I had to use it heavily for other Information Subjects in my first semester (I put together a Gantt chart and a business report using it). I actually use OpenOffice and Google-docs rather than Microsoft Office.

1 comment:

  1. Sleep deprivation gets to us all. I'm fairly certain that's why I laughed so embarrassingly hard at the Handfish...

    ReplyDelete